Help with Bridge card/ Medicaid/Adult Protective Service

Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS Adult/Senior Services) 

 Phone number: 989-831-8400 

Mental Health/Counseling

Montcalm Care Network

 Phone number: 989-831-7520

Weatherization/Emergency Services/ Volunteer Programs/Housing/Commodities

8 Cap

Phone Number: 616-754-9315  Commodities schedule  Community Resource Directory 

Income Based Housing Information/Vouchers

Housing Commission

(231) 937-4241 x1  Howard City location

616-754-7179 Greenville Location

Social Security Office

Mt. Pleasant 1-877-405-7667

Grand Rapids (800) 772-1213

Medicare & Medicaid Assistant Program (MMAP)

If you have questions about Medicare or Medicaid you can get help from MMAP (Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program) call 800-803-7174 or 989-831-7476 to set up an appointment in a location near you.