Important Notices From the Montcalm County Clerk's Office:
THE MONTCALM COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE HAS MOVED! AS OF 9-19-2023, WE ARE NOW LOCATED AT 639 N. STATE STREET. STANTON, MI. 48888. YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THROUGH SECURITY, AND ASK THEM TO DIRECT YOU TO THE CIRCUIT COURT CLERK'S OFFICE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
As of June 8th, 2023 the Montcalm County Clerk's Office has started the process of having all Vital Records be digitized. If you are in need of copies for any Birth, Death or Marriage record please reach out to our office 24 hours prior to coming in to get the record. This will help us ensure we can obtain the copy before you get here, to leave with it the same day. Please email Vitals@Montcalm.us or call 989-831-7339. Thank you.
- Inquiries for vital records or elections information can be submitted to Vitals@Montcalm.us
- Inquiries for Circuit Court records can be submitted to Clerk@Montcalm.us
Use the link entitled Certificates, Forms & Licenses to obtain birth records. You can only obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate from the county clerk in the county in which you were born or the Department of Community Health in Lansing. Any other service is a scam.
Elections results can be found by clicking on the Elections section.
- Kristen Millard, County Clerk
- Stephanie Bracey, Chief Deputy County Clerk, Circuit Court Clerk's Office
- Kennedy Kohler, Administrative Aide, Vital Records/Elections
- Cammy Gorby, Administrative Aide, Vital Records/Elections
- Chalice O'Green, Administrative Aide, Circuit Court Clerk's Office
- Candy Smith, Administrative Aide, Circuit Court Clerk's Office
Kristen MillardCounty Clerk
County ClerkPhysical Address
639 N State Street
Stanton , MI 48888
639 N State Street
Stanton, MI 48888
Hours: 8am -4pm
Vital Records / Elections DivisionPhone: 989-831-7339Fax: 989-831-7474
Circuit Court Clerk's OfficePhone: 989-831-3520Fax: 989-831-3525