Notice Regarding Incarcerated Parties

In all cases involving the custody of minor children, a Court may not grant the relief requested by the petitioner concerning the minor child if an incarcerated party has not been offered the opportunity to participate in proceedings as described by MCR 2.004.

A Request for Order to Allow Prisoner to Participate in Pre-Hearing Conference (PDF) (Montcalm County form) will need to be completed and filed.

Information regarding a prisoner can be obtained at: Offender Tracking Information System