We do not post vacancies for the Road Commission, Montcalm Center for Behavioral Health, Department of Human Services or Mid-Michigan District Health Department. We have, however, provided links to other agencies within Montcalm County.

If you are interested in applying for a vacant position within the Montcalm County Offices, please fill out the employment application provided and return it  to the Montcalm County Controller's Office.  If you have further questions regarding employment with Montcalm County, please contact the Office of the County Controller at (989) 831-7300.

Address: 211 W. Main Street, PO Box 368, Stanton, MI 48888
Fax: 989-831-7375

Employment Application

Citizen Involvement Application

Applications for employment with the Central Dispatch Authority are listed below. Please note, there is a separate Employment Application listed below specific to this department. Please click on the proper link before submitting your request for employment.

Central Dispatch Employment Application