64B District Court
Marriage ceremonies may be performed by a judge or magistrate at any district court. Marriage ceremonies at the 64B District Court are performed on site. An appointment needs to be scheduled ahead of time.
To schedule a marriage appointment contact the District Court clerk. If a clerk is not available at the time of your call, you will need to leave a message with your name, phone number, and the reason for your call. Someone will call you back as soon as he or she is able.
You must bring with you:
- A valid state of Michigan Marriage License.
- Two witnesses, 18 years or older. The court will NOT provide witnesses.
- A $10.00 fee paid on the day of the ceremony.
The court does not issue the marriage license. For information on obtaining a Marriage License in Montcalm County, please contact the Montcalm County Clerk’s Office at:
- Montcalm County Clerk’s Office
- Administration Building
- 2nd Floor
- 211 W. Main St., PO Box 368
- Stanton, MI 48888
Or by Phone
Or by Fax
Office Hours M-F, 8 am - 4 pm