Drain Commissioner

If you would like to receive notices about a specific drain, lake board, or committee, please send a written request to Anne Gaylord by email or by mail to the Drain Commission.

For drain payoff amounts, please email Anne Gaylord. Please make sure to include parcel numbers and property addresses.

Montcalm County Drain Commission