The polls will close at 8 pm. Results will be posted as soon as they are reported by the precincts. All unofficial results are final at 8:28 pm. The Board of Canvassers will meet at 1 pm on Wednesday, February 25, 2015, to canvass and certify the results.
Six precincts will be reporting results on Election Day:
- Pierson Township, Montcalm County (Pierson and Maple Valley Townships Tri County Voters Consolidated)
- All Maple Valley - Tri County voters go to the Pierson Township Hall located at 21156 Cannonsville Road, Pierson for this election only
- Reynolds Township, Montcalm County (Reynolds Township Precincts 1 and 2 Consolidated)
- Winfield Township, Montcalm County
- Croton Township, Newaygo County
- Ensley Township, Newaygo County
- Nelson Township, Kent County (Nelson and Solon Township Tri County Voters Consolidated)
- Solon Township - Tri County Voters go to the Nelson Township Hall located at 2 Maple Street, Sand Lake for this election only
All results are unofficial until the Board of Canvassers certify the results on Wednesday, February 25th. The meeting will begin at 1 pm in the Montcalm County Clerk's office.